PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Adelaide

Bensch
14-01-2017, 9:28am
Hi everyone, I'm Andy and I've been interested in photography for a number of years now.

Started out with a Fuji S6500fd back when first released and shot off and on for a few years, then last year I finally upgraded to my first DSLR.

Am currently running a Nikon D3100 with a Sigma 70-300 and a Nikkor 18-55.

I really enjoy wildlife photography, birds in particular.

Am really looking forward to spending time here, looks like a great forum!

ameerat42
14-01-2017, 9:33am
Hi Andy. Welcome to AP. There are a flock of bird photographers here (myself rather excluded except for the odd shot), so you
will be in good company there too. Also, I suspect your skill level would be more Intermediate than Beginner. But go and have a
look at the articles in the Library, and if they're fairly familiar, upgrade yourself.

So, join in and enjoy..
Am.

Bensch
14-01-2017, 9:41am
Hi Am, thank you for the greeting, it is appreciated :)

I will certainly check out the library, looks like a lot of great material in there!

Mary Anne
14-01-2017, 11:22am
Hello Andy :action66: and Welcome to AP.. I love the Wildlife also so many interesting subjects to shoot from the very large, to the smallest as in Macro.
Bird images rate high here its a wonderful Genre and the Birds are not easy to shoot at times, well for me anyway :D
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Bird Forum and have a go at commenting on other Members posts also, as that is what makes Forums work :nod:

Bensch
14-01-2017, 12:02pm
Thanks Mary Anne, certainly is a fantastic place!
I've already found the bird forum, lots of fantastic photos there!!

Mary Anne
14-01-2017, 12:15pm
And Good on you Andy for joining in and posting on the Bird Forum already :2smile:

ricktas
14-01-2017, 5:42pm
Welcome to AP Andy. See you on the forums.

Bensch
14-01-2017, 6:06pm
Thanks Rick :)