PDA

View Full Version : G'day all.

Denis Steel
13-01-2017, 3:40pm
Sorry about the formal username . I normally like to be known as Doc but three letter usernames are not accepted. I think I took my first photograph on a box Brownie some sixty odd years ago. The gear has changed a little since then but not necessarily the results, I keep trying though. My interest lies in landscapes, close-up and those odd things that come along every now and then. I am currently driving a Nikon D7200 with a couple of mid range lenses. It is taking quite a while to learn how to make use of all the features but it is one sweet machine. My next purchase for it would be a neutral density filter as I am quite interested in time lapse and meteorological events. Oh, and I tend to be fairly long winded and enjoy a laugh at my own expense. Cheers all.

ameerat42
13-01-2017, 3:45pm
...I think I took my first photograph on a box Brownie some sixty odd years ago. The gear has changed a little since then but not necessarily the results...

So generally true, Denis:eek:

Welcome to AP. Join in and enjoy...

Mary Anne
13-01-2017, 4:26pm
G'Day Denis :action66: and Welcome to AP. The same first Gear here too :nod:
So we can see your preferred name Doc if you want us to that is :D
Up the top of this page on the right > Settings, then on the left Edit Signature there you can put your name and dont forget to Save It.
Perhaps put your Nikon model there too if you want. So join right in and will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

ricktas
13-01-2017, 7:08pm
Welcome to AP Dennis. See you and your photos on the forums soon.

rwg717
13-01-2017, 10:34pm
Hi there and welcome to AP:D
Richard

Bensch
14-01-2017, 6:07pm
Greetings and welcome!

Mark L
14-01-2017, 10:12pm
You should have made your username .Doc..:th3::)
You can ask a mod to change your username.:th3::)
Welcome aboard Denis. Reckon you might have fun here.

ameerat42
15-01-2017, 8:37am
I dunno.

"What's up, Bensch?" has a certain ring (line a gong) to it:D

(I'd better not say any more about Bensch, Mark.):p