PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

Seascapephotography
10-01-2017, 10:22am
Hello all, hobby photographer from the Mid North Coast of NSW.
I have been into photography for around 10 years now.. still currently using my first DSLR:pentax: (Canon 50D) which is now close to being 8 years old! Desperately needing to upgrade to something with a bit more noise control and dynamic range.
i may already know some of you from previous forums or social media as Iv been on many over the years.
I am currently most active on Instagram under the same name @Seascapephotography
As my name suggests I am mainly into photographing seascapes, but I do enjoy the odd motorcycle and portrait shot.
I look forward to contributing to the forum and picking your brains on new tech to look out for whilst purchasing a new rig.
If you'd like to see my photography visit my Instagram account.

Thank you
Bry

ameerat42
10-01-2017, 10:26am
Hi Bry(an?).
Welcome to AP. Join right in and enjoy...

I'm a sucker for seascapes, myself... (Boy, that sounds sibilant:D)
Am.

ricktas
10-01-2017, 10:47am
Welcome aboard. See you on the forums

Mary Anne
10-01-2017, 4:34pm
Hello Bry and Welcome to AP amazing that you are still using your 1st camera I wonder what the shutter count is..
So join right in and I Will look forward to seeing your Seascapes on the Forums here.
And do have a go at commenting on other Members photos too, as that's what makes Forums Work :2smile:

bitsnpieces
11-01-2017, 9:26pm
Hi and welcome to AP :)

Mark L
12-01-2017, 8:39pm
G'day Bry.
I understand the camera dilemma. I've a 60D and it's getting close to time to move on. 80D might do me, I like the crop of APS because I like birds,
FF might work for you though.

I @ M
12-01-2017, 8:46pm
If you'd like to see my photography visit my Instagram account.

Thank you
Bry

Welcometo AP Bry, I dunno what an instagram is so I look forward to viewing your images on here. :)