PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Europe

Marietine
20-12-2016, 7:23am
Hello, I am new here, and to be honest, I'm rather new to the forums in general. I am open to any suggestions, and comments. Currently working with Nikon but in friends with other cameras, though slower with the managing. Trying to diversify as much as possible, and shooting in a studio, as well as landscapes and everything in between.

Mary Anne
20-12-2016, 10:36am
Hello Marietine and Welcome to AP.. Good to read that you are friends with other brands of Cameras too.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the CC Forums especially Landscapes as I have never seen any of Latvia :2smile:

ameerat42
20-12-2016, 12:33pm
Hi Marietine.
Welcome aboard...

Have a look at the How to and learning resources in the Library...

Mark L
21-12-2016, 9:48pm
G'day Marietine.
Don't be afraid to ask questions, plenty of help to be had here.
Also don't be afraid to comment on others photos posted here. Explaining why you do or don't like someone’s photo actually helps you think about taking better photos.
And finally, post some of your photos so we can help you get better and see some things from the other side of the world.:th3:

Marietine
23-12-2016, 5:38am
Thank you for the welcoming, actually, I would like to learn more of the landscapes of Australia, and I will try my best to share some of the pictures from here!

bitsnpieces
26-12-2016, 12:16am
Hi and welcome to AP! :D
Hope you had a great Christmas! :)