PDA

View Full Version : Hi from FNQ

enjois
02-12-2016, 5:07pm
Hi all,

Another newbie to this forum.

I've been shooting for a few years and love nature and wildlife photography. I'm based up in Cairns so fortunately have plenty of this in my backyard!

I have spent the last few years shooting with an Olympus M4/3 camera and am steadily getting better, I think!

Looking forward to posting some photos for CC and entering some of the comptetitions.

Dave

Mary Anne
02-12-2016, 5:17pm
Hello Dave and Welcome to AP.. I love the Wildlife also and have a E-M1 and Canon gear so will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums for cc :2smile:

ameerat42
02-12-2016, 5:28pm
Hi and welcome to AP, Dave. From your experience I would say that you are not a Beginner
but Intermediate. However, as Mary Anne said, post some pics for CC and we can see from them.

---And, er... "Enjoi" the site.:D

enjois
02-12-2016, 5:57pm
Hello Dave and Welcome to AP.. I love the Wildlife also and have a E-M1 and Canon gear so will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums for cc :2smile:
Hi Mary. The EM1 has been on my radar for a while and now with the EM1 mk2 coming out it's making it even harder to decide what and when to upgrade!

Hi and welcome to AP, Dave. From your experience I would say that you are not a Beginner but Intermediate. However, as Mary Anne said, post some pics for CC and we can see from them.

Hi ameerat. Probably not a beginner but as I've never really posted my photos up for public consumption outside of the usual Facebook albums etc. I wasn't really too sure what to select.

ricktas
02-12-2016, 6:56pm
Hi Dave,

Welcome to AP, Based on you stating "I've been shooting for a few years", you would not be a beginner., so we have upgraded you to intermediate level.

See you on the forums

boggo
02-12-2016, 8:06pm
Welcome to the site!!

rwg717
02-12-2016, 9:17pm
Hi Dave, nice to welcome you enjoy!:D
Richard

bitsnpieces
05-12-2016, 8:57pm
Hi Dave and welcome to AP! :)

Mark L
05-12-2016, 10:23pm
G'day Dave.
To start with, just don't worry about this beginner/intermediate. I'm classed as advance and I still manage to talk rubbish regularly. :)
The main thing is to just get involved however you think you can. Posting photos for CC is get but it also helps you think about your own photos if you comment on others photos.
"Really like that because ....". "Maybe try ...."
"Mark, it's about time someone started to actually tell you your bird photos could be better. So....."