PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Ausgrafix
01-11-2016, 11:15pm
Hi everyone. Well a little about me and my photography. First of all me, I currently live in Goolwa SA, after being transferred here about 6 years ago with work. As for my photography, unfortunately like many people my photography has had to take a bit of a back seat to my work lately so haven't been able to give it the attention I would like. I'm hoping to change that in the near future and spend a little more time shooting. I enjoy many aspects of photography but I particularly enjoy themed shoots or shoots that tell a story. Saying that I also enjoy shooting portraits, landscapes and wildlife.

ricktas
02-11-2016, 6:13am
Welcome to AP. See you and your photos on the forums soon.

ameerat42
02-11-2016, 6:52am
Hi AG. Welcome to AP.

Mary Anne
02-11-2016, 7:44am
Hello Ausgrafix :action66: and Welcome to AP. Yes life tends to gets in the way sometimes and hope you get that to change in the near future..

Interesting Genres you shoot so will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forum, and dont forget to comment on other Members posts as that's what makes Forums work :2smile:

When you find time have a go at The Weekly Challenge (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?193-Member-Challenges-52-2016) something different every week and a bit of fun.

7deckoy
02-11-2016, 1:23pm
Welcome to AP. Ausgrapix

Mark L
02-11-2016, 7:19pm
Banned already!!!
Guess I could insult you and you'd have no right of reply.:D
Some things just suck.

ricktas
02-11-2016, 7:30pm
Banned already!!!
Guess I could insult you and you'd have no right of reply.:D
Some things just suck.

Unbanned for now. till we get confirmation regarding a site rules issue.

Ausgrafix
02-11-2016, 7:35pm
Is this a record, not sure but it's a bit of a shame. I was looking forward to getting involved with the site.

ricktas
02-11-2016, 7:43pm
Is this a record,....

not a record as some get banned before they even get to post with their second account.

I was looking forward to getting involved with the site...

using this account or your other one?

Mark L
02-11-2016, 7:46pm
Jeez, glad I didn't insult you then.:)

A tentative welcome then.;)
Hope things work out and you maintain the desire to get involve.:th3:

I could still insult you if you want?:D

Ausgrafix
02-11-2016, 7:50pm
Please feel free

ricktas
02-11-2016, 7:54pm
banned again

We also banned his other account as well.

Mark L
02-11-2016, 9:49pm
banned again

We also banned his other account as well.

This lends itself to a bit of a write-up in Site Matters explaining some of the stuff you mods have to constantly check (only suggesting that 'cause I'd like to know his other account name :D))
It is a serious suggestion though.;)

ricktas
03-11-2016, 6:48am
This lends itself to a bit of a write-up in Site Matters explaining some of the stuff you mods have to constantly check (only suggesting that 'cause I'd like to know his other account name :D))
It is a serious suggestion though.;)

Both accounts got banned Mark. Luckily we do not have to do this stuff all that often. And any write up would be kinda boring cause how we detect this sort of thing is Top Secret.. Even the FBI, CIA and NSA don't get that info (well not unless they are spying on us). So as the saying goes, we could tell you, but straight afterwards we would have to shoot you.

bitsnpieces
05-11-2016, 7:45am
That's unfortunate - don't understand what was going on that he'd want 2 accounts :confused013

Mark L
05-11-2016, 9:16pm
That's unfortunate - don't understand what was going on that he'd want 2 accounts :confused013

I wouldn't mind a 2nd account so I could niggle some people here.:) It would only be in fun though, except for two particular members. :D
Or maybe I could start a 2nd account to post photos of things other than birds (can I do that please :D)

ricktas
05-11-2016, 9:34pm
I wouldn't mind a 2nd account so I could niggle some people here.:) It would only be in fun though, except for two particular members. :D
Or maybe I could start a 2nd account to post photos of things other than birds (can I do that please :D)

You can do it...but if it breaches the site rules.. you would likely get banned. Some of the mods can be mean like that :D