PDA

View Full Version : I have returned

oldwolf
09-10-2016, 8:17pm
Hi All
After a couple of years with my wife in and out of hospital, and being busy with work, I have returned to AP.
I still haven't used the camera much, (haven't had time) I am hoping to learn some things, and and relearn some stuff I have forgotten.

Thanks Steve

ricktas
09-10-2016, 8:38pm
Welcome back Steve. Hope your wife is on the improve now.

oldwolf
09-10-2016, 8:45pm
Thanks she is, just got out last week after a total knee replacement (second one).
once she is able to get around and leave the house we might be able to get out a bit more and I can indulge in some photography again.

Mark L
09-10-2016, 9:55pm
once she is able to get around and leave the house we might be able to get out a bit more and I can indulge in some photography again.
I hope both of these things happen.:th3:
You don't have to be taking photos to get a bit involved here though Steve. You can comment on others photos (Like how you ...... . Why did you ...... . How did you ..... . You may have been better doing ......) and by commenting you actually start to think about how you take your own photos.
And check out the Members Challenge forum stuff. Easy to get involved and stay active there.:)

Mary Anne
10-10-2016, 3:31pm
Hi Steve and Welcome back life can be hard at times, do hope things keep improving with your Wife and you can go out again.
As Mark has pointed out there are lots of things here on AP to do apart from snapping away so hope to see you around soon :nod: