PDA

View Full Version : Hi from NSW

Foley
30-08-2016, 9:22pm
Hey guys

My main interests are abandoned buildings, urban photography. Basically here to admire peoples work in that field more so than contribute myself. Any members who know of any good urbex sites in wollongong and sydney areas feel free to hit me up.

Cheers, Foley

ricktas
30-08-2016, 9:26pm
Hey guys

My main interests are abandoned buildings, urban photography. Basically here to admire peoples work in that field more so than contribute myself. Any members who know of any good urbex sites in wollongong and sydney areas feel free to hit me up.

Cheers, Foley

Welcome, and why not join in with some of your photos? A FORUM means a place to contribute by definition. The site is setup to lock you out if you are not an active participant. So get involved, show us some of your photos.

Mary Anne
31-08-2016, 10:06am
Hello Foley and Welcome to AP

Hey guys

My main interests are abandoned buildings, urban photography.

That is a great Genre to shoot I like that myself though cannot get around in those kind of places.
So I will look forward to seeing those Buildings you shoot here on the Forum.

Basically here to admire peoples work in that field more so than contribute myself.

Well that's a shame mind you it's great to admire other people work I do that myself.
Though I do share what I shoot, if we didn't share what we shoot there would be no Photography Forum would there.
As Ricktas mentioned above that's what make Forums work when Members take the time to contribute so feel free to join right in.

Any members who know of any good exurb sites in wollongong and sydney areas feel free to hit me up. Cheers, Foley

Hopefully Members will be able to help you with sites, I would image you have searched for exurb Sites on Google if not then you will probably find a few there.

piczzilla
31-08-2016, 10:28am

Hey there, I'm an Urbex enthusiast myself. Only sites I know where we can (legally) explore are Cockatoo Island and Lithgow (not exactly abandoned). I also like shooting alleyways around The Rocks & Milson's Pt. I'll be happy to keep you company if time allows.

On another note, I second Rick's comment. You should contribute, post photos, comment on others' work, and join in the fun in the member challenges section. If we're all just observers, there will be no forum to speak of :nod:

bitsnpieces
31-08-2016, 2:19pm
Hi Foley and welcome to AP :)

Mark L
31-08-2016, 9:18pm
Welcome aboard Foley.
And piczilla covered the rest. (not sure about the Lithgow advice though :))