PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

jgknight
11-08-2016, 3:40pm
Been away for a few months but am back again.

ameerat42
11-08-2016, 3:42pm
Hi JG. Good to see you back. Not ill, I hope.

jgknight
11-08-2016, 3:51pm
Not ill, been travelling around NSW, South Australia and Victoria for a few months. Had a fantastic time. Can't wait to get away again. Lightning Ridge will be a good start.

ameerat42
11-08-2016, 3:55pm
How terrible!! I know how it feels. Back from Cairns last night, and before that a trip to Central Oz
with return through SA and southern NSW. And worse is to come: a trip to Vic with return along NSW
S Coast.:(:(:eek:

Cage
11-08-2016, 3:56pm
Good to see you back Noddy.

I'm sure you will be showing us some shots from your travels.

jgknight
11-08-2016, 4:07pm
How terrible!! I know how it feels. Back from Cairns last night, and before that a trip to Central Oz with return through SA and southern NSW. And worse is to come: a trip to Vic with return along NSW S Coast.:(:(:eek:
The more I travel, the more I want to go. Came home to find the house had been trashed and robbed. All back to normal now complete with security system so nearly time to get going again!

Good to see you back Noddy. I'm sure you will be showing us some shots from your travels.
I dare say I might have some photos to share. Didn't take as many shots as I hoped to, but managed to get about 4500 pix. Now to edit them from RAW.

Mary Anne
11-08-2016, 4:35pm
Hello John and Welcome back.. Sorry I missed your Birthday on Monday so :party5: and I hope you had a great day :D
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums from your time away..
Gee that's Bad news about your house so sorry to read that, though good to see its all back to normal now :nod:

rwg717
16-08-2016, 9:47pm
Hi again!