PDA

View Full Version : Intro

SiJu Photography
16-07-2016, 9:05pm
Hi :)
I'm Sina. I've been working and travelling in Australia for about a year, but I'm German. My main focus would be landscape and nature photography (I love close ups), but I also love buildings and structure, night time and basically anything else :) (is there such a thing as travel photography)
I'm not exactly new to photography, but pretty new to actually dealing with the community. I'm really keen to learn more and, at some point, I'll hopefully be able to help others as well :)
Oh and I have a Canon DS1100 which I think does its job for a beginner :)

ricktas
17-07-2016, 7:33am
Welcome Sina, Join in, show us some of your photography.

Mary Anne
17-07-2016, 8:33am
Hello Sina and Welcome to AP. Will look forward to seeing those photos of what you have captured travelling/working around Australia.
So join right in and start posting on the Forums for cc, and do have a go at commenting on other Members posts.

piczzilla
17-07-2016, 1:58pm
Hi :)
I'm Sina. I've been working and travelling in Australia for about a year, but I'm German. My main focus would be landscape and nature photography (I love close ups), but I also love buildings and structure, night time and basically anything else :) (is there such a thing as travel photography)
I'm not exactly new to photography, but pretty new to actually dealing with the community. I'm really keen to learn more and, at some point, I'll hopefully be able to help others as well :)
Oh and I have a Canon DS1100 which I think does its job for a beginner :)

Hi Sina, welcome to AP. Looking forward to seeing your photos :)

bitsnpieces
19-07-2016, 10:58am
Hi Sina and welcome to AP :D