PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Mozambique

jd1566
12-07-2016, 8:31am
Hello all,
Mario from Mozambique here, an expat Australian who will be posting pictures from Africa (mostly). Looks like a nice community, hope to be posting soon.

Cheers,

MT

:camera::nlogo::lens::flowersnap: Really fun icons! And yes, I shoot with a Nikon. And a Pentax. And I used to use a Canon. And I still use Canon lenses.. on my Fuji. And when I'm not carrying I use an iPhone. And when I really feel massochistic I whip out the Mamiya 67. Maybe "whip out" isn't the appropriate metaphor for what must be the largest film camera this side of medium format. Ok.. Equipment is over.

Let's talk photography. Mostly landscapes. Black and white cityscapes and portraits. Some concert work and long exposure experimentation. Night skies, water turned to mist. You get the gist. TimeLapses. Wildlife and now specifically birds which means you have to especially quiet or have a long lens.

rwg717
12-07-2016, 7:38pm
Hello MT, welcome to the site.:o
Richard

Mark L
12-07-2016, 9:15pm
G'day Mario, welcome to a goodplace.
Look forward to see some photos from where you are. Might be a bit refreshing for some of us.:)
Don't be afraid to generally get involved. That's what makes forums work. Make comments, help others and whatever.

Mark Aitkens
12-07-2016, 9:36pm
Hi there I am new too. Looking forward to some African landscapes.

ricktas
13-07-2016, 7:49pm
Welcome. See you on the forums soon.

Mary Anne
13-07-2016, 9:46pm
Hello Mario :action66: and Welcome to AP. Great lot of gear you have there anyway join right in and start posting on the Forums
I will look forward to seeing what you post hope some of these images from Africa will be the Wildlife.
Large, small, very tiny, feathered, scaly I like them all. :2smile: