PDA

View Full Version : Hi New to Forum

sebbyreddan
10-07-2016, 4:44pm
Hi All,

My name is Seb.

I am an Intermediate Enthusiast Photographer from Cairns.

Hoping to learn a heap from you all and look forward to participating in the Australian Photography community.

My Current Gear consists of : Nikon D810 Nikon 14-24 f2.8, Nikon 24-70 f2.8 and a Sigma 50 f1.4 Art

I have had the 810 for about 18 months and have a pretty good understanding on how it works. I would say my areas I am looking for improvement would be Composition and my Photographic Eye for what would make a good shot, and learning the art of Post Processing.

piczzilla
10-07-2016, 4:55pm
Hi Seb, welcome to AP. I'm new here myself (just joined last week). Lots of discussions & activities to do here, and lots of nice & helpful people. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. :)

BTW, I just visited Cairns early this year, very beautiful place.

I @ M
10-07-2016, 5:10pm
Hi Seb, pull up a chair and join in.

Offer critique on other peoples images, present some of yours for the same, ask questions and answer queries when you can. :)

Mary Anne
10-07-2016, 5:12pm
Hello Seb and Welcome to AP.. Not easy learning Post Processing is it, well I find it hard and very time consuming.
You will get help from the Members here, and dont forget there are plenty of videos out there on You Tube.
So join right in and start posting on the Forums for cc that's the best way to learn, and dont forget to comment on other Members posts.
Want to know anything click on the Library button up the top then *How Do I*

sebbyreddan
10-07-2016, 5:24pm
Thankyou all for the welcome.

rwg717
12-07-2016, 7:39pm
Hi Seb, welcome along.
Richard