PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday bobt! (4th of July)

ricktas
04-07-2016, 6:53pm
:party5:

Happy Birthday bobt (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/member.php?u=3894)!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and very best wishes from everyone here at Australian Photography.

:party6:
(4th of July)

Mark L
04-07-2016, 7:47pm

:D:th3:;)

bobt
04-07-2016, 9:35pm
Har har ..... :D

You really knew what I wanted! Next thing I know I'll find a birds nest in my beard!

Thanks anyway ... I think. ;)

That's another year I'll never get back .........

Mary Anne
04-07-2016, 9:40pm
:party6: :party5: Happy Birthday Bob and All The Best on this Special Day :bcake::party5::party6:
From your Special Friends :bird: :bbird: :gbird: :perched: :rbird: :tweety:

bobt
04-07-2016, 9:48pm
:party6: :party5: Happy Birthday Bob and All The Best on this Special Day :bcake::party5::party6:
From your Special Friends :bird: :bbird: :gbird: :perched: :rbird: :tweety:

I can see I've been given the Bird on this birthday!! I may have got myself a reputation in the ornithological world. Mind you ... I do actually love birds - I had a chicken casserole for dinner tonight!

Thanks for your kind wishes anyway ;)

Mark L
04-07-2016, 9:53pm
That's another year I'll never get back .........

But it's another year you had. I'm slowly getting to the stage that I'll welcome any next year.

bobt
04-07-2016, 10:02pm
But it's another year you had. I'm slowly getting to the stage that I'll welcome any next year.

Ain't it the truth! Of course, there's a suspicion in certain minds that I may not, or that's the impression I got from my recent attempts to buy travel insurance. It was knocked back to go to America, so I asked them if they'd cover me to go to the UK seeing that we have reciprocal health arrangements. She said that not only wouldn't they insure me to the UK, they wouldn't insure me anywhere on the globe - including Australia!!! Not exactly a vote of confidence. I think I'll stay alive just to spite them! :D:D

Mary Anne
04-07-2016, 10:33pm
Gee that a bit rough Bob.. It's a bugga growing Old.. Though it's better than dying Young.