PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sydney

piczzilla
04-07-2016, 9:55am
Hi everyone,

I'm a new(ish) photographer. I started in 2011 and have been at it on and off. I'm a Nikoner and am currently using a D800. I shoot mainly macro, and I also enjoy shooting urban if I have some companions.

I believe I take pretty decent photos, but I think my photos are a little too "safe" (safe composition, safe lighting, etc). I wish to break away from this and have more courage to take "moody" photos and be more creative. My long term goal would be to take photos that will make people drop their jaws :pirlaugh2:

My instagram username is piczzilla
https://www.instagram.com/piczzilla

I'm always looking to improve myself, so any constructive feedback/ideas/suggestions are welcome (be gentle please... >_<)

Mary Anne
04-07-2016, 10:18am
Hello piczzilla and Welcome to AP.. Yes your images look good to me.
Reckon everyone wants to take jaw dropping images and plenty Members on here do :nod:
So join right in and start posting on the Forums for cc that's the best way to get you to the jaw dropping level.
Want to know anything click on the Library Button up top then *How Do I*

ricktas
04-07-2016, 5:46pm
Welcome to AP. See you on the forums.

bitsnpieces
05-07-2016, 12:52pm
Hi and welcome to AP :)

bricat
08-07-2016, 1:27pm
Welcome to A.P. There is plenty of information here so make the most of it and join in. Cheers Brian

piczzilla
08-07-2016, 3:39pm
Welcome to A.P. There is plenty of information here so make the most of it and join in. Cheers Brian

Making myself home already.