PDA

View Full Version : For mongo from Antonetta

WhoDo
30-04-2016, 7:30pm
No prizes for guessing with whom I spent a lovely, productive Friday in Wahroonga yesterday. :p Antonetta loves that she made you homesick and smiled and giggled as she does when I told her you were a fan. :D

PS Apologies for the NFC forum post but this was on-camera flash and it's not an image I would otherwise share here. Just wanted mongo's salivary glands to get a decent workout again. :cool:

Mark L
30-04-2016, 8:43pm
..... Just wanted mongo's salivary glands to get a decent workout again. :cool:

I thought they never stopped getting a workout.
Maybe you were thinking of another gland or something.:)

mongo
30-04-2016, 9:27pm
Mongo is thrilled to see this Waz and thanks you both sincerely. Antonetta looks as lovely , feminine and classy as ever. You are very fortunate to have someone like Antonetta to pose for you. The travel for you would be well worth it. Hopefully, you might think some of the rest of your shoot should be shared with us too.

BTW - Antonetta also shares the female version of Mongo's name and not just his country of birth. Mongo send his regards.

Big thanks for posting this - it's always a pleasure to view.

feathers
30-04-2016, 10:45pm
. Antonetta looks as lovely , feminine and classy as ever. You are very fortunate to have someone like Antonetta to pose for you.:nod::th3:

WhoDo
01-05-2016, 9:21am
I thought they never stopped getting a workout.
Maybe you were thinking of another gland or something.:)
:lol: Poor mongo. So undeserving of his fearsome reputation. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Mongo is thrilled to see this Waz and thanks you both sincerely. Antonetta looks as lovely , feminine and classy as ever. You are very fortunate to have someone like Antonetta to pose for you. The travel for you would be well worth it. Hopefully, you might think some of the rest of your shoot should be shared with us too.
We'll see, Mongo. We'll see. Trying to keep your diet from being way too rich and causing the same bulbous spread my middle currently boasts. :D

BTW - Antonetta also shares the female version of Mongo's name and not just his country of birth. Mongo send his regards.
I will definitely pass them on, Mongo. I have BIG plans for seeing more of Antonetta sooner rather than later. :p

Big thanks for posting this - it's always a pleasure to view.
I encourage you to take a virtual cruise to FB sometime and say hi at her FB page "Thea Madness". Way more interesting than any recipe book in Mongo's collection. :cool:

Duane Pipe
03-05-2016, 6:07pm
Good one Waz:th3: