PDA

View Full Version : Think that Photoshop tutorials are helpful?, well......check this one out!

Claire M
12-02-2016, 7:11pm
Not sure whether any of you have seen this one, but I cracked up laughing when I saw this light hearted vid (on a PictureCorrect page) showing 'helpful' (depending on what you call helpful) advice on how to achieve a flame effect in Photoshop. Worth seeing even if you don't use Photoshop. Enjoy! :)

http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/if-you-hate-photoshop-tutorials-youll-love-this-parody/

(http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/if-you-hate-photoshop-tutorials-youll-love-this-parody/)

I @ M
12-02-2016, 7:28pm
Worth seeing even if you don't use Photoshop. Enjoy! :)

Absolutely. :th3:

Does anybody actually use that antiquated program these days?

Well, I mean photographers, not digital artists. :rolleyes:

ricktas
12-02-2016, 7:45pm
Absolutely. :th3:

Does anybody actually use that antiquated program these days?

Well, I mean photographers, not digital artists. :rolleyes:

Yes..this antiquated person uses that program(me)..and I think I am a photographer (but that is another debate) :scrtch:

John King
12-02-2016, 8:24pm
^ LOL ...

Join the club ... On both counts :D.

Mark L
12-02-2016, 9:10pm
:)
I suffer from finding boring vids that assume I know more than I know though.:(

Claire M
12-02-2016, 9:20pm
Yes Mark, it's not always easy to find that balance between a useful, easy-to-follow-and-understand vid and one that's over-the-top-and-too-technical vid. They are out there however, tho' you may need to have some spare time up your sleeve to google them! :)

Hamster
12-02-2016, 9:45pm
Funny vid, thanks for sharing. There really are lots of tutorials like that, which is why I stick with the sites/people that have the info/speed that I like. I just wish Americans would remove the phrase "go ahead and" from their vocabulary

ApolloLXII
13-02-2016, 10:23am
I use a black, bog standard Microsoft mouse. Maybe this is where I've been going wrong all this time. It isn't the camera, it's actually been the mouse that has been holding back my creativity and photography skills all this time. I think I might get me one of them cool blue ones.............;)

John King
13-02-2016, 10:35am
BTW, Claire, loved the "tutorial " ... :lol:.

Mary Anne
13-02-2016, 12:35pm
Claire it put a sparkle in my day. I will blame my mouse for my problems also :laughing1:

Cage
13-02-2016, 1:14pm
Loved it Claire, and can relate to it.

Can't wait to watch the sixty hour tutorial. It probably has an in-depth tute on how hard to tap the keyboard. :lol2:

@ Andrew .... And yes, like Rick and John, this antiquated person also uses that antiquated program, and it's a moot point whether or not I'm a 'photographer' :nod:

PS: For the info of those who may be interested, I've found Photoshop Essentials step-by-step tutes to be somewhere between the 'know-it-all' and 'know nothing' offerings.

Claire M
14-02-2016, 2:19am
:lol:Let me know ApolloLX11 if the blue mouse makes all the difference! (You like to use the Roman numbers I see ;))

landyvlad
25-02-2016, 4:33pm
Comedy gold !

landyvlad
25-02-2016, 5:49pm
PS: For the info of those who may be interested, I've found Photoshop Essentials step-by-step tutes to be somewhere between the 'know-it-all' and 'know nothing' offerings.

I'm interested. Got a link please?

Cage
25-02-2016, 6:04pm
Googling 'Photoshop Essentials' comes up with this .... http://www.photoshopessentials.com/page/2/

Google is your little helper to find things.

cate255
21-04-2016, 10:45am
Loved this - has me smiling!