PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Ricktas and all the admin. for this site

thegrump
14-12-2015, 10:01pm
Just thought I would drop a thanks in here. It is because of this site that my interest in photography has regained it's strength.
If it was not for the fact that I could post my shots ( good and/or bad ) somewhere, my interest most likely would have waned again by now.

macmich
14-12-2015, 10:08pm
here, here

feathers
14-12-2015, 10:13pm
:th3::th3::th3:

Cricket
14-12-2015, 11:50pm
I certainly appreciate the help, advice I receive from the site and the wonderful images I get to see every day.

farmmax
15-12-2015, 12:48am
If it were not for photo forums like this one, my photography would have remained stagnant. We need the challenge of people with different ideas around us to lift our own game.

I've accidentally learned a little about all those things I thought I wasn't the slightest bit interested in learning .... you know ... things like fstops, aperture, dof, iso etc :lol2:

So it's a thanks from me too. :th3:

Glenda
15-12-2015, 7:55am
Well said thegrump, and another vote of thanks from me. I've deflinitely learnt more about photography and PP from forums than elsewhere and seeing others amazing photographs is inspiring. Lots of helpful people here, ready to offer advice and help when needed.

ricktas
15-12-2015, 8:07am
Thanks everyone. It is really appreciated when members tell us that the site is worthwhile and gives them a place to call home on the net, for their photography. Although in the scheme of things, AP is quite a small forum, we do try and make it a great place for members.

2015 has been a very disrupted year for me, with a few things going on in my life, and then to top it off, I decided I needed a job change, so started a new job 3 months ago. I am planning to make 2016 a better year for myself photographically, and getting back to giving more CC etc on the site.

Thanks for starting this thread Grumpy :D

ameerat42
15-12-2015, 9:23am
Ta, TG.:D - It's the people on AP that make it work.

aussirose
15-12-2015, 9:36am
Well said Grump :th3: Ditto here.
AP is the first site I look at every morning before going to work. Tips have certainly helped me and many lovely inspiring photos :D

salnel
15-12-2015, 12:13pm
Thanks, Rick and all the mods who make this such an enjoyable place to visit. I too have had a very ordinary 2015, except for my UK trip. I am starting to want to get back into it now. Looking forward to participating in next years challenge :D