PDA

View Full Version : Our Epic Karijini Road Trip

outstar79
30-08-2015, 11:11pm
Hi Everyone,

Today, I finally sat down and wrote about Brad and my experiences along our epic road trip into the Pilbara's interior to the wonderful Karijini National Park - I hope that it is inspiring, informative and sometimes funny as you follow us on our four day journey!

Sit back and read and enjoy the images and I'd love to hear from you when you've finally gotten through it! (It is a bit of a read) :D Either leave remarks here or on the blog if you like :)

http://adamjbricephotography.zenfolio.com/blog/2015/8/epic-karijini

Kind Regards

Adam J Brice

Glenda
31-08-2015, 7:37am
Interesting read and stunning photographs Adam. I definitely won't be getting as far as you in Weano Gorge though - if you were chest deep I'd be under for sure. I'll be more than happy to experience the rest of this stunning area.

BronBronBron
31-08-2015, 7:59am
Great photos!

outstar79
31-08-2015, 12:00pm
Interesting read and stunning photographs Adam. I definitely won't be getting as far as you in Weano Gorge though - if you were chest deep I'd be under for sure. I'll be more than happy to experience the rest of this stunning area.

Thanks again! I'm really glad you took the time to read the blog - had so much fun, had to share! We were chest deep, and with 12kg camera bags wobbling on our heads :D

- - - Updated - - -

Great photos!
Thanks very much for looking! :th3:

nimrodisease
31-08-2015, 2:23pm
Thanks for the very interesting and informative blog post Adam!

sanger
31-08-2015, 3:55pm
Nice photo's and a good read.

outstar79
22-09-2015, 6:43pm
Thanks for the very interesting and informative blog post Adam!

Thanks John, glad you enjoyed it mate!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice photo's and a good read.

Thanks Sanger, cheers mate - much appreciated! :th3:

aussirose
22-09-2015, 7:05pm
Great read. You have a good writing style that includes entertainment whilst keeping us in anticipation. Goes without saying that your pictures are simply stunning. That is a trip hubby and I plan to do one day. I'll probably give the water wading a miss though

Goatch
23-09-2015, 12:05am
Great read Adam and some wonderful images , thanks for sharing !!!

outstar79
23-09-2015, 1:24pm
Great read. You have a good writing style that includes entertainment whilst keeping us in anticipation. Goes without saying that your pictures are simply stunning. That is a trip hubby and I plan to do one day. I'll probably give the water wading a miss though

Haha thanks very much Ann - I tend to write to to try and engage the reader, attempt to make them keep reading - I find there's nothing worse when reading blog posts when you can image your year 8 history teacher droning it out in a monotonous voice! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Great read Adam and some wonderful images , thanks for sharing !!!

Cheers mate - glad you liked it! I'm in the process of creating a book too - just need to head back and see (and photograph) the stuff we missed on our first trip! Haha!