PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Creative Cloud

livio
21-08-2015, 3:46pm
Hi All,

I am currently running the Adobe CS6 and wondering if I should look at subscribing to Creative Cloud
if any one here is using it, I'm wondering if it's worth while, does it give me anything that is not already in CS6?
or do I simply stay with CS6? until such time as there is a compelling reason to upgrade

I's like to know of your experiences

Kind Regards
Livio

nimrodisease
21-08-2015, 4:38pm
Much like you, I've stayed on CS6 as I didn't see a compelling reason to change. Particularly considering it involves paying more money when I already own CS6 outright! CS6 does everything I need it to do, and I haven't seen any evidence of CC having any particularly exciting new features for general photography use.

Gazza
21-08-2015, 4:44pm
I own CS6 outright as well and don't have any plans of updating for another year or two ... "Still have so much to learn with this one yet!"

ameerat42
21-08-2015, 4:59pm
[hoity-toity]Well! Unlike the preceding two posts, I didn't stay with CS6![/hoity-toity]

[cringey-whingey](Because I've only got CS2:o)[/cringey-whingey]

Bennymiata
21-08-2015, 7:22pm
I upgraded from CS2, but for your CC subscription, you also get Lightroom, and you can load up Photoshop and LR onto your laptop, phone and tablet as well as your desktop all for $9.99 a month as well as 20gig of cloud storage.

I think it's good value if you have an earlier version of PS.

ameerat42
21-08-2015, 7:27pm
True! Good value for Ad:rolleyes:be!

(Woops! They might read this:cool: - Good:lol:)

nimrodisease
21-08-2015, 9:26pm
I upgraded from CS2, but for your CC subscription, you also get Lightroom, and you can load up Photoshop and LR onto your laptop, phone and tablet as well as your desktop all for $9.99 a month as well as 20gig of cloud storage.

I think it's good value if you have an earlier version of PS.
I agree that it would likely be a worthwhile upgrade from an old school version of PS - or if you don't have Lightroom (I do). Newer features like content aware filling are definitely handy to have.