PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Online AUSSIE camera store?

LittleSparrow
13-07-2015, 11:18am
Can anyone recommend some good online camera stores, or even offline stores in Adelaide? I want to buy some new gear but want to be sure i'm not buying cheap china stuff.

nimrodisease
13-07-2015, 11:53am
If you don't mind grey imports I would go for eglobal... it's the same stuff, just cheaper and less warranty options.

If you really want an Australian warranty, I can give a passing recommendation of Kayell Australia. It's not a glowing recommendation because when I ordered my camera it took them several weeks to get it in stock and ship it to me, but other than that everything went very smoothly - and they had a good price.

tduell
13-07-2015, 12:37pm
If you are looking for Pentax cameras and lenses or Sigma lenses go to the dcxpert site...genuine stuff, Australian warranty, delivered direct from the Australian distributor, often with no delivery fee, and at good prices.

Cheers,
Terry

ameerat42
13-07-2015, 1:22pm
Can anyone recommend some good online camera stores, or even offline stores in Adelaide? I want to buy some new gear but want to be sure i'm not buying cheap china stuff.
??Whatever that may be??:confused013

Actually, why not go to the distributor's site (http://consumer.crkennedy.com.au/)
for BOTH product lines?:D

Fruengalli
13-07-2015, 1:41pm
I use Camerapro in Brisbane. 2 shop fronts & very competitive pricing. Have bought 3 L lenses & an Olympus OMD trouble free.

Cargo
13-07-2015, 1:51pm
I bought from one of the AP sponsors Digital Camera Gear, they are based in Sydney though. All Aussie warranties, prompt delivery and great service. I would highly recommend them.

Cheers Cargo

Mary Anne
13-07-2015, 2:28pm

You did not tell us what kind of gear are you looking to buy.

ameerat42
13-07-2015, 2:36pm
I thought (from T Duell) it was Pentax and Sigma gear, M A, though good point:nod: