PDA

View Full Version : Man of few words

TAG
07-07-2015, 12:57pm
I am glad the email reminders come out to post something otherwise I'll become inactive, I think they have been conspiring with my wife about the inactivity :rolleyes:

ameerat42
07-07-2015, 1:12pm
The felicity is reflected by us all at your reconnection with the photographic fold. In the vein of
your title - though more colloquially - see you on the forums...
Am.

ricktas
07-07-2015, 2:20pm
Welcome back. we have upgraded you to intermediate level. You have been on beginner level since joining.

TAG
08-07-2015, 9:01pm
Thank you ,planning a few expeditions in the boat for photos,hopefully will get something good

TAG
25-08-2015, 10:59pm
ahh work is the curse of everybody wanting to get away to enjoy their hobby,
Finally get a chance for a road trip on the bike, meet up with a few mates AND take some photo's along the way.
I've ridden past the Gundiah pub quite a few times and have always had it on the photograph list so I pulled in just on opening time saturday morning.
Brilliant timing I might add.
Pull camera out of the bag and think ,couple of out side shots the a few inside whilst having a lemonade ,awesome.
Flick the switch
Nothing
Bugga ,batteries are still in the charger at home ,
Ah well at least it was great weekend for motorcycling.

Mark L
26-08-2015, 12:39am
Flick the switch
Nothing
Bugga ,batteries are still in the charger at home ,

Ah well, at least you can look at my photos again now.:confused013
Time to join in a bit more? 'tis what makes forums work.:th3:

ricktas
26-08-2015, 7:47am
welcome back. the inactivity reminder works on a reducing cycle. So of you just post when you get the reminder, you will start seeing the reminder more and more frequently, and in the end the only way to retain access to the site is with daily posts. We giveaway $10,000's in prizes to members and all we ask is that to be eligible to win anything, you have to be a regular active and constructive member of the site. So the inactivity system is used to ensure those that are, benefit from what we offer up.

So see you and your photos on the forums soon.

TAG
01-09-2015, 6:12am
New regime where the camera spends more time working than I do or as much as I can squeeze in .