View Full Version : Hi all.

tandeejay
22-02-2015, 4:42pm
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and havent been in photography long enough to be able to consider myself more than a newbie.

I currently have a Nikon coolpix P520, and learning photography within its limitations while I save up for a dslr.

ricktas
22-02-2015, 5:08pm
Welcome to AP. Join in and learn, whilst you keep saving. See you on the forums

Mary Anne
22-02-2015, 5:26pm
Hello and Welcome to AP.. We all have to start somewhere and that's a good way to learn till you get your DSLR.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums from your present camera till you get that new one .

bitsnpieces
24-02-2015, 3:34am
Welcome tandeejay and don't fret that you only have a bridge camera, you can still do a lot on it, just as much as a DSLR.

ameerat42
24-02-2015, 8:33am
You've been posting already. Good!

Kym
24-02-2015, 9:47am
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

auz80
25-02-2015, 9:55am
Hi tandeejay, I can hardly say 'welcome' since I've only just arrived here myself:) We've sort of 'met' before as you will soon realise. Anyway, good to catch up with you again!

tandeejay
25-02-2015, 1:40pm
Thanks all for your welcome. I'm new to this forum, but not new to forums in general, so I know about getting involved.

And on another forum I'm involved with, someone said we should all aim to improve our photography within the bounds of the equipment we have, and we should also work out if an apparent limitation with our equipment is in fact not a problem with the gear but a problem with the photographer's knowledge/experience/etc...

tandeejay
25-02-2015, 6:23pm
Hi tandeejay, I can hardly say 'welcome' since I've only just arrived here myself:) We've sort of 'met' before as you will soon realise. Anyway, good to catch up with you again!

After seeing a few of your posts, Don, your right, we have 'met'

tandeejay
28-02-2015, 8:56am
Picked up the Nikon D5500 bundle off TVSN last night. Now have to wait for it to be delivered.