PDA

View Full Version : Excited!

ktoopi
22-02-2015, 2:02pm
So excited......just booked a 4 day hike on Maria Island in Tassie! It's going to be fantastic....only one problem the pack limit is 5-8 kg and I'm sure all the camera stuff I want to take weighs at least 5kg!! Hmmmmm camera gear or clothes :confused013 LOL Looking forward to posting some pics when I get back. Leaving in two weeks....seriously though will I need a tripod? There is going to be a lot of landscape pic opportunities buuut.....then I have to carry it!! Or would a gorilla pod type thing do?? :):)

ameerat42
22-02-2015, 2:13pm
Ktoopie, about wearing socks:
Day 1: on normal.
Day 2: inside out.
Day 3: swap them over.
Day 4: turn them the right way out again.

Simple really:D

ktoopi
22-02-2015, 2:20pm
Ktoopie, about wearing socks:
Day 1: on normal.
Day 2: inside out.
Day 3: swap them over.
Day 4: turn them the right way out agai

Simple really:D

LoL that's one way to save on clothing!! Will it work for undies as well?? :D

bcys1961
22-02-2015, 2:28pm
You need to get rid of that giant Canon and get yourself an Olympus OMD. Halve your camera weight instantly!;)

feathers
22-02-2015, 2:32pm
There are some mono pod walking sticks on ebay that might interest you?:confused013
Oh!... and don't forget the mozzie repellent if your travelling light:D

ktoopi
22-02-2015, 9:20pm
There are some mono pod walking sticks on ebay that might interest you?:confused013
Oh!... and don't forget the mozzie repellent if your travelling light:D

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

You need to get rid of that giant Canon and get yourself an Olympus OMD. Halve your camera weight instantly!;)

That could actually happen one day!! I like the OMD's :D Although it wouldn't re[lace my canons....it would be as well as!:eek:

feathers
22-02-2015, 9:56pm
There have been some rave reviews of the sony a6000. Cheap, and it can fit other makers lenses with a adapter?.

Hawthy
22-02-2015, 10:08pm
I bought a GorillaPod and have never used it with my camera. The fluid drained out of the spirit level in the first week, but that was not an issue for me. It just wasn't as useful as I thought it might be. I now use it to hold off-camera flashes at low heights. Take a tripod. I bought a Manfrotto travel tripod for around $130 and it is one of my best investments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk