PDA

View Full Version : G'day from the NE

DacrimL
03-10-2014, 10:12pm
G'day from the NE of Victoria, I'm new here to the forum but not to photography itself.

I first began tinkering with cameras 32 years ago and my first ever SLR was a :plogo: MG, however I am now a dedicated :clogo: user owning just the 1 a Canon EOS 450D. I still tinker and still consider myself an amateur with lots to learn.
I am into landscapes, nature and wildlife, boudoir, sporting events and have done the odd portrait as well as a wedding or 2 for friends.
I first started taking phots in Tassie before moving to Queensland but am now based in the northeast of Victoria. I hope to make new friends and learn a lot here......

Cheers

Kym
03-10-2014, 10:29pm
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
04-10-2014, 5:49am
welcome. Based on your post above we have upgrade you to intermediate level cause we feel from the information given you are not a beginner.

see you and your photos on the forums soon.

Mary Anne
04-10-2014, 7:36am
Hello :action66: and Welcome to AP. Looks like you have many years of tinkering behind you.
Though dont you worry stick around here and you will soon be shooting like a Pro.
So join right in and start posting your images on the Forums and have a go at commenting on other Members posts they are great ways to learn :2smile:

DacrimL
04-10-2014, 10:52am
Thanks all for the welcome..........

Not sure about that Rick but I guess time will tell.....

ameerat42
04-10-2014, 11:04am
Hi DacrimL.
Am.

bitsnpieces
05-10-2014, 7:42pm
Hi DacrimL and welcome - awesome having some more Melbournians on here :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi DacrimL and welcome to the boards - awesome seeing more Victorians on here :)

DacrimL
05-10-2014, 10:16pm
Thank you Am

Hi DacrimL and welcome to the boards - awesome seeing more Victorians on here :)

Thank you but shouldn't that be Mexicans seeing as how we are south of the border :D