PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

penski
05-09-2014, 9:44pm
Hi,

I have been taking photos for years but never too seriously - family photos, holiday snaps and that sort of thing. I have had a couple of Pentax film SLR's before getting a Canon 450D several years ago and recently bought myself a Canon 70D with 18-135mm STM lens. I plan to get a wide angle lens soon too. I am satisfied with the standard of equipment I have at the moment as the equipment is not the limiting factor for me. A recent trip to the outback of Queensland revived my interest to take more than just holiday snaps and then a recent opportunity to get involved in photographing adventure and mountain bike races sealed the deal and led to the 70D purchase. I am really keen to have some of my photos critiqued so I can improve and have a long lasting hobby into retirement which will hopefully be a reality in a couple of years.

My primary interest is photographing adventure and mountain bike events in beautiful settings followed closely by photographing the natural environment on our travels.

Mark L
05-09-2014, 10:09pm
G'day penski, welcome aboard.
Don't be afraid to post some photos, ask questions and make comments.
'tis what makes forums work and helps us all learn.:th3:

bitsnpieces
06-09-2014, 1:30am
Welcome to AP and looks like you've got quite the experience. Hope you enjoy your stay around here :)

Kym
06-09-2014, 4:03am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
06-09-2014, 7:09am
Welcome to AP. Pull up your chair and join in.

Mary Anne
07-09-2014, 12:58am
Hello penski and Welcome to AP..
Join right in and post some images on the Forums and have a go at commenting on other Members Posts also.

rwg717
09-09-2014, 11:14pm
Hello and a warm welcome to AP:tog:
Richard.