PDA

View Full Version : new girl steeping out

fourest
18-07-2014, 11:22pm
'evening all ...

i am new to this forum ... gosh, this is interesting ... feel like a real pretender ... or I am about to admit to being an alcoholic ...

okay ... here goes ... my introduction:

photography has been with me for a lot of years ... I studied photography as part of my design degree and I consume a lot of stock photography for work (which is pretty disappointing for the most part) ... I take photos all the time for my own personal satisfaction and sometimes my photos work their way way into my design work ... I have a massive collection of black and white negs, colour transparencies, boxes of slides (as well as slides from my parents dating from the 60s) and now I have a digital collection of photos that requires some serious cataloguing attention ... and so my messy life continues but beautifully documented in photos ...

and here I am posting this so late on a friday night ... I'd like to say that I have been out wining and dining ... but let's be real about it ... I'm still at work, it's just been a long busy work day that ran late because I have more work than I care to have, it is work that is becoming less interesting to me and I would like to make photography more of my working life than just a past time or hobby ...

so I figure I need to mingle with the photographers rather than the designers ... and step one taken ... I hope I will be worthy of you all

Cheers, Anne

MarkChap
18-07-2014, 11:26pm
Welcome Anne

Look forward to seeing some of those many photographs you have stored there

Greg Johnston
19-07-2014, 12:08am
Hi Anne

Great to have you on the site. I hope you really enjoy the interaction and feedback.

Mary Anne
19-07-2014, 12:51am
Hello Anne :action66: and Welcome to AP... Sounds like a good plan to me to mingle with us here on AP.
So join right in and post some of those many images you have on the Forums and have a go at commenting on other Members post also.

ricktas
19-07-2014, 6:30am
welcome Anne. see you and your photos on the forums soon

Cheryl
20-07-2014, 5:36am
Welcome, Anne, Looking forward to seeing your photos and hearing from you on the forums. :)

Nick Cliff
20-07-2014, 6:49am
Welcome Anne ,I am sure you will enjoy your time on this site,hopefully you can maintain some sanity with your heavy workload ,regards Nick.

Kym
20-07-2014, 9:56am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

bitsnpieces
20-07-2014, 12:59pm
Welcome Anne to AP and yes, mingle there shall be :)