PDA

View Full Version : returning member

patriciaann
18-06-2014, 10:02am
Hello

My name is Pat and I would like to rejoin the group. I have been in photography for about 12 years and live on the Mornington Peninsula. I was a member here but we started a new club locally and the work involved has not allowed me time to interact elsewhere. I would like to rejoin the community and learn more, there is so much to learn, the workflows and processing besides actually taking the photos. I have currently been lucky enough to get a Canon 5d mk111 and the possibilities seem endless with this camera. I am of to Iceland in September, so hope to get some good shots.

thanks Pat:D

mpb
18-06-2014, 8:08pm
Please, please, PLEASE, some (many) photos from Iceland when you return. It looks like the photographers dream.

Welcome back.

Mary Anne
18-06-2014, 10:37pm
Hello Pat and Welcome back, and congrats on the new Camera.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

ricktas
19-06-2014, 6:08am
welcome back. see you on the forums soon

patriciaann
19-06-2014, 9:19am
Hi Mark if you really want to see some recent images of Iceland Ian Rolfe from Southern suburbs camera club has just been there with group. Just browse around on his page you will find some..

When I go I dont think there will be snow unfortunately, but I chose to go on a cruise and we only have 2 days in Iceland and 2 days in Greenland, but should still be amazing photography, and I will post some I hope. cheers Pat

- - - Updated - - -

thank you for the welcome messages

Pat

Kym
19-06-2014, 10:04am
:gday: & Welcome Back!
- lets see some new photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.