PDA

View Full Version : New to ausphotography

DrEveready
30-05-2014, 11:29am
Hi all,
Just joined and looking forward to learning heaps and (maybe, one day) being able to share some experience and advice.
I'm new to DSLR photography and on a steep learning curve. Currently my wife and I have a Canon 650D and a couple of zooms. Guess what? One camera between the two of us just isn't enough! ha ha. About to do the big plunge into full-frame so will probably be looking for advice here.
Cheers,
DrEveready

ricktas
30-05-2014, 12:21pm
Welcome. see you on the forums soon

Kym
30-05-2014, 2:17pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Maybe have a look at the New to Photography (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=Indexes:New_To_Photography_Book) book and the Learning Plan in the book.

Roddy3030
30-05-2014, 7:45pm
Welcome to AP. Cheers.

Liney
30-05-2014, 9:02pm
Greetings and welcome. Never mind waiting for "one day", start a thread on how you do something and see if anyone can give advice to make it better. Or ask how everyone else would do <X>, and see what comes in

bitsnpieces
31-05-2014, 12:00am
Welcome and all the best on your new full-frame camera (when you get one). We're excited to see what awesome photos you'll get :)

Mark L
31-05-2014, 10:06pm
G'day DrEveready ].
Unfortunate my better half has no interest in photography, so a second camera seems out of the question.:(
Anyway, if you get a little involve here you'll learn plenty.:th3:

wayn0i
01-06-2014, 12:17am
Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mary Anne
01-06-2014, 8:58am
Hello and Welcome to AP.. This is a great Forum for learning the Members give lots of Help when you ask for it.
It really depends what you want to shoot as to what frame size is best for your needs, and you can only use EF lenses on a FF body.
So will look forward to seeing what photos you post on the forums, and do have a go at commenting on other Members posts.

DrEveready
01-06-2014, 4:12pm
Many thanks for all your kind and welcoming messages. I'm really looking forward to getting into it all!