PDA

View Full Version : Distraction or motivation?

ktk8
27-05-2014, 10:41pm
http://www.wildemagic.com/aup/14may/baby1s.jpg

Distraction... because it's hard to get anything done when she's smiling at me.

Motivation... because if I don't pick up the camera, those smiles will be gone all too soon. (and I never would have caught this one with the old point-and-shoot I had... the delay between pressing the button and the picture actually being taken was far. too. long.)

Ezookiel
28-05-2014, 11:46am
That is a gorgeous smile. It was having kids that made us invest in a camera to capture all the beautiful (and less beautiful) moments. I've never regretted it. 21 years later and we have piles of photos and two gorgeous grown up girls.

I had the same problem with my last point and shoot; tried to take a picture of a child in her Dad's arms sharing her lollypop with him, and each time she'd hold it up to him, I'd press the button, and by the time the stupid camera had decided to take the photo, the Dad finished pretending to have a bite and the child had taken the lollipop back down. Tried about 5 times, she got bored with doing it before I ever managed to get a shot. I was SOOO glad to be rid of that camera (Fuji Finepix S5000). It also had a boot up time that was stupidly long. Halley's comet could have passed by in the time it took from turning it on, until you were able to shoot.

crafty1tutu
28-05-2014, 1:17pm
What a beautiful smile. Keep clicking as they do grow up so fast.

Mary Anne
28-05-2014, 4:34pm
What a cutie and a wonderful age keep at it your Daughter will love them later on, and dont forget to include yourself when you can.

Mark L
28-05-2014, 9:00pm
Distraction and motivation?