PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Adelaide

Lachy83
16-04-2014, 8:30pm
Hi guys,

Been taking some photos for a while, mainly of cars and motorsport events. I've got an Olympus E510 thats actually my sisters camera that she doesn;t use anymore, so I've had it for about the last 8 months I reckon.

I've got the 14-42 and 40-150 Olympus lens that came wit hthe camera, and I've also got a couple of my dads old lens, a 50mm super takuma, along with a 135mm super takuma with 2x teleconverter, and a 35mm super tak.

I know the basics of photography, but there is stil heaps to learn and I look forward to getting feedback and tips on how I can improve my pictures.

I'm also looking to do some film photography with the old pentax spotmatic f of my dads.

Looking forward to seeing some of the photos on here!

Lachy

Mark L
16-04-2014, 9:19pm
G'day Lachy.
Welcome to a friendly place to play.
Don't be afraid to offer comment on why you do and/or don't like about others photos. It actually helps us think about the best way to take our own photos.
See you around AP, hopefully.

ricktas
17-04-2014, 6:58am
Welcome, pull up a chair, join in. Give some critique to others, and post your photos for critique too.

Kym
17-04-2014, 8:16am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!