PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

Grant S
15-04-2014, 2:22pm
Hi,

I'm Grant and I'm keen on learning more about making interesting images. I work mostly in digital and in colour, mostly doing landscape and architectural images. I've never done much portraiture aside from family members. I've been taking photographs since I was a young lad (Now rounding on 50) but still consider myself to be a beginner as I'm always learning more. I also do a bit of digital editing, mostly of game screenshots to make them look more like photo's or artwork.

Looking forward to learning lots.

Grant

rackham
15-04-2014, 2:43pm
Oh hi!

Mary Anne
15-04-2014, 2:52pm
Hello Grant :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Interesting that you class yourself as a beginner after that Intro :D
Two great Genres you shoot so will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums..

Grant S
15-04-2014, 5:37pm
Hello Grant :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Interesting that you class yourself as a beginner after that Intro :D
Two great Genres you shoot so will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums..Alright enthusiastic amateur would fit better but still feel like a beginner when it comes to manual settings. Learning fast but still a beginner.

Digital post processing is a godsend. :D

When I get home from work I'll post a shot or two and we can judge then.

Kym
15-04-2014, 5:44pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Good news, you are not a 'beginner' by our definition (i.e. >12 months experience) ... bumped to Intermediate ! :th3:

Grant S
15-04-2014, 7:49pm
OK Coming up... And thanks. Happy with Intermediate as well. BTW I don't remember seeing the definitions when the form asked for me to define what level I was at.

Wayne63
16-04-2014, 3:00am
Welcome to AP Grant, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums