PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Tasmania? Stay with us

Analog6
28-02-2014, 10:38am
Our ensuite garden cabin now available for overnight stays. Find it on airbnb (www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/2431825?s=gSBU) for $35 per night, everything provided.

We also do a rate of $15 per night / $10 second person on a bring your own everything basis for friends and photographers I know. Email me at analog6@internode.on.net

Images at Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/odille/sets/72157636700140656/

And if you're interested in aurora chasing we can go out for the night, in a manner of speaking :)

ricktas
28-02-2014, 11:08am
Hi Odille,

I am happy to let this one advertisement stay, but please be aware that if you promote your place in future, including bumping this thread, you will need to become a paying Ausphotography site advertiser. AP is free for members, so the only way I pay for the site, is from advertising, and with the site costing around $600-$800 a quarter simply to keep online (hosting costs, software costs, etc), all advertising is paid, so to keep the site free for members.

Mark L
28-02-2014, 8:13pm
So for any AP member that stays Odille, just donate 50% to Rick.;):)

nimrodisease
01-03-2014, 10:05pm
Sounds like a pretty good deal though, will keep in mind!

Analog6
02-03-2014, 6:43am
Rick, my main thought was offering affordable accommodation to fellow photographers, it is always the aspect of the holiday that is hardest for me to meet. I didn't intend to break any rules and you can take it down if it is outside your guidelines.

At the moment we're averaging a night a week occupied so not making much from it, but as I said that was never the reason for offering it.