PDA

View Full Version : Another Adelaide Newbie

ma61turbo
25-02-2014, 2:38pm
Hi All,

Joined a little while ago but forgot about it till now. Been dabbling for a while, currently using a 7D. Mainly interested in astrophotography and nightscapes although landscapes as well as motorsport interests me.

Hopefully I can learn a lot here!

Cheers

Kym
25-02-2014, 7:22pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
25-02-2014, 8:00pm
Welcome. Pull up a chair and join right in

Mary Anne
25-02-2014, 8:52pm
Hello and Welcome to AP. So glad you remembered us, and you can certainly learn a lot here
Post some images on the Forums thats the best way to learn :2smile:

vinhtee
25-02-2014, 8:54pm
Another Adelaideian. Welcome mate. There's some stunning landscapes to be seen at windy point (a bit of an obvious one though). Another gearhead too? Looking forward to seeing what you snap in this genre.

Wayne63
26-02-2014, 7:43am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

ma61turbo
28-02-2014, 12:27pm
Thanks for the welcome all.

Another Adelaideian. Welcome mate. There's some stunning landscapes to be seen at windy point (a bit of an obvious one though). Another gearhead too? Looking forward to seeing what you snap in this genre.

Windy Point is a popular spot for sure, been looking for less obvious spots to try things from.

Yep, gearhead. Most stuff I've done has been around things like Clipsal 500(back when I used to go) and F1 races in Melbourne and Singapore I've been to. Not really sure what I'll be doing around this in future though, car club meets and spectating a few hill climbs this year are on the cards. I'll make sure to post some stuff up.