PDA

View Full Version : Back again

coyote1
14-02-2014, 4:21pm
Hi all,
Back again after being victim of being the silent type. While i have taken quite a few photos I have nothing im realy proud of. Taken a few of the Adelaide lightning storm a few weeks ago, some of the lightning captured was good, but the foreground really boring ( just water ). Also got a lot a pIcs from Motogp but unable to post these as no formal permission. I normally visit this site for inspiration and tips. Great site just wish my permissions didnt lapse, but I understand the reasons why. Im heading over to the World Super Bikes next week , so I am hoping to get somthing worthy of a posat in CC.
Regards Andrew

ricktas
14-02-2014, 4:55pm
Welcome back, You say you have nothing worth posting from the lightning show etc, but how about posting some for Critique and advice. Your photography will improve if you seek the advice of others photographers. Ultimately it is up to you, but each time you go inactive, the cycle reduces and eventually you have to post every day to retain access.

Mary Anne
14-02-2014, 6:00pm
Yes Welcome back and I totally agree with what Rick has written up above..
The only was to learn is to post some images for cc that way we can explain to you what you are doing wrong..
You have to start somewhere, so hopefully we will see you posting on the Forums real soon..

coyote1
14-02-2014, 6:27pm
Thanks Guys
Just posted a photo in Nature of the storm.
Regards Andrew

Kym
14-02-2014, 10:54pm
:gday: & Welcome Back

sunset
16-02-2014, 5:51pm
Hi Andrew, I'm like you been very silent recently, not on purpose just not enough hours in the day are there? I'll try to post more too :th3:

Roddy3030
19-02-2014, 11:57pm
Welcome back, me too. I on the other hand is between cars. Makes it hard to get some good shots. Hope you have fun at WSB. Cheers.