PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone :-)

RissaAnne
28-01-2014, 10:20pm
Hey everyone,

I am new to not only these forums, but to also DSL's I am looking at completing a certificate IV in Photography, and I guess would like to gain some constructive criticism of my photos, as the only real person i have would rather tell me HOW to and not give me pointers on how i can improve my pictures, rather try and make them like his, and i believe that in photgrahy there is no right or wrong perspective.....it comes down to ones preference, perspective, and ideas they wish to convey as a photographer. I am from the Illawarra area and yeah just would love to meet new people who can broaden my somewhat limited knowledge lol.

Marissa :-)

ricktas
28-01-2014, 10:48pm
Welcome . see you on the forums

RobertAcres
28-01-2014, 11:48pm
Welcome Marissa!
I'm sure you'll find the constructive critique here very helpful and supportive!

Kym
29-01-2014, 8:38am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
29-01-2014, 9:50am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Mary Anne
29-01-2014, 4:13pm
Hello Marissa and Welcome to AP. This is a good Forum to learn about Photography.