PDA

View Full Version : Hi All, new member here

Ragsy
09-01-2014, 8:01pm
G'day everyone

I heard about this forum from a friend of mine and he said its extremely helpful.

Anyway I have been taking photos with my canon 60D that in have had for just over a year. I have been doing a lot of landscape photography although I am now trying to branch out and do more portraiture and possibly do some wedding photographyddown the track.

I am in Adelaide and i use the name of Jamie Young Photography which some of u may have seen on Facebook here and there, but if u haven't please take the time to have a look.

As I have said I am trying to do more portraiture and need to find models ythatwould allow me to practice it.

Anyway thanks guys
Jamie
Jamie Young Photography

ricktas
09-01-2014, 8:07pm
Welcome to AP, See you on the forums

bcys1961
09-01-2014, 9:11pm
Welcome Jamie ,
I joined a couple of days ago and its been great. Uploaded a few of my photos to the beginners forum and got some great feedback so I'd encourage you to do the same.

rwg717
09-01-2014, 9:53pm
Hi Jamie and welcome to AP....enjoy:efelant:
Richard

Mary Anne
10-01-2014, 2:11pm
Hello Jamie :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Seems there are a lot of Jamie Young Photographers around.
So I will have to wait and see what you post on the forums then :2smile:

Ragsy
10-01-2014, 5:09pm
Hi Mary
I havent seen many at all?? where did ya find em??

Kym
10-01-2014, 6:54pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!