PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

clairem
02-01-2014, 9:11pm
Hi everyone,

I'm another newbie, a beginner of sorts and am looking forward to spending more time developing my photography skills this year. I'm in Melbourne's south east and currently have an Olympus OMD EM5 and am deciding whether to switch to DSLR or to go to an OMD EM1 or just keep what I have and just keep learning.

Happy New Year to you all!

ricktas
02-01-2014, 11:02pm
Welcome Claire. Pull up a chair and join in. As for gear, nothing is perfect so as long as you can make great photographs with your kit, that is all that matters, photographically.

Kym
02-01-2014, 11:24pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

MattNQ
03-01-2014, 12:38am
Hi Claire and welcome to AP. Your Oly EM5 is a very capable camera (as are most late model cameras these days) so stick with it for now and learn all you can and practice, practice, practice.

Sent from my dumbphone using Tapatalk 2

Mary Anne
03-01-2014, 9:14am
Hello Claire :action66: and Welcome to AP.. It does not matter what camera you have, the more you use it the better you get.
Join in start posting your Photos on the Forums for cc where you will get lots of help and learn more..