PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Southern75
26-12-2013, 2:11pm
Hi I'm Matt

I consider myself an intermediate photographer who has dabbled for about 15 years, i just feel the need to be more invlved that I have been.

I have a fair collection of cameras too ... something i like about cameras apart from what they are capable of

Mostly i use a Nikon d800 but also have a fuji x100 but still use film as well I use Canon there plus an old Rolleiflex which is a bit of fun too:camera::tog:

I'm interested in Portraiture, Landscape and Street photography but i occasionally get the odd job doing sports photography (doesn't interest me as much though)

Anyway look forward to posting soon

Matt:)

Mary Anne
26-12-2013, 2:33pm
Hello Matt and Welcome to AP.. Its great to have a few cameras regardless of age.
This is a good Forum to get involved so join in post some photos on the Forums for cc and comment on others..

ameerat42
26-12-2013, 3:10pm
Hi Matt. I've got a range of film cameras, too. Post up some of your "dabbling" and enjoy the site.
Am.

ricktas
26-12-2013, 4:56pm
Welcome Matt. See you and your photos on the forums soon

Kym
27-12-2013, 9:14am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
28-12-2013, 6:27pm
Welcome to AP Matt, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums