PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see!

xxdrakexx
22-11-2013, 2:19am
Hi all i'm back yes its me Jimmy (Jim) long time no see lol.....

wear do i begin lol well first off i never got my camera back :( so i now just have a Nikon point and shoot but it will do lol
I'm still with the State Emergence Service and i'm still studying i'm not doing Cert II Retail lol well by for now ill post a pic of a sunset i took tonight :)

MattNQ
22-11-2013, 3:40am
Great to see you back Jim.
A damn shame you never got your camera back.
I'm sure you'll give that P&S a good hammering:)

ricktas
22-11-2013, 6:25am
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your camera.

Kym
22-11-2013, 9:22am
Woo hoo!! Welcome back!

Mary Anne
22-11-2013, 9:29am
Hi all i'm back yes its me Jimmy (Jim) long time no see lol.....

wear do i begin lol well first off i never got my camera back

Welcome back I remember you so well :D
And I remember your camera got stolen and commented on it at the time, such a shame it was not insured.
There is nothing wrong with a point and shoot camera so will look forward to seeing what you put on the Forums

Mark L
22-11-2013, 8:22pm
Good to see you back Jim.:th3:

Tikira
23-11-2013, 9:29am
Great to see you are back Jim, lots of us missed you.
Pity about the camera, it stinks big time when others have no respect for peoples hard earned property. My nephew recently went through the same issue, and it really affects your whole outlook on life, if you let it. Good to see it hasn't affected your enthusiasm for photography.
Di

danny
23-11-2013, 10:22am
Welcome back Jim! What a shame you never got it back, but I am sure that you will definitely make the most out of any camera you have with your enthusiasm.

Look forward to seeing you around on the forums.

Cheers
Danny

ameerat42
23-11-2013, 2:16pm
Hi Jim. We thought you had joined the sundowners...
Am.

xxdrakexx
23-11-2013, 9:05pm
You all remember me oh so many names i haven't seen in a long time im glad im back :)