PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile..... Again

ollie
19-11-2013, 9:07am
Yeah I know. Been some time since I have logged in. Been reevaluating my photography of late and thought I would stick my head in here for some ideas and cc.

Kym
19-11-2013, 4:01pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some new photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
19-11-2013, 5:36pm
You Have been Missed Ollie and Welcome back :action66:
Isn't it strange I was thinking of you the other day and you know why, I have a bunch of bananas starting to colour up.
Bet you cant remember in June 2011 when you were paying $16 a kg for bananas, and on the weekly challenge I posted a bunch of Bananas
You replied back * I can just hear my 2.5 yo screaming NANA NANA if she saw that many of them* time flies Ollie, you Daughter must be five now.
Funny how some things stay with you forever :D Will look forward to seeing what you post in the forums :2smile:

mikew09
19-11-2013, 5:42pm
Welcome back mate - I got a little tap on the shoulder too from Ricky for posting in comps but being a little in-active :-) Sometimes life just gets in the way :-)

I @ M
19-11-2013, 6:07pm
Where have I seen this guy before???? :D

Welcome back!!!!!!

ricktas
19-11-2013, 6:27pm
Welcome back Ollie. Good to see you online again

ollie
19-11-2013, 7:04pm
You Have been Missed Ollie and Welcome back :action66:
Isn't it strange I was thinking of you the other day and you know why, I have a bunch of bananas starting to colour up.
Bet you cant remember in June 2011 when you were paying $16 a kg for bananas, and on the weekly challenge I posted a bunch of Bananas
You replied back * I can just hear my 2.5 yo screaming NANA NANA if she saw that many of them* time flies Ollie, you Daughter must be five now.
Funny how some things stay with you forever :D Will look forward to seeing what you post in the forums :2smile:

Haha aww thanks. Its funny that isn't it. I often think back about that year too and wonder how everyone is going. :) Both personally and photographically it was one hell of a year. I think that year the photography was one of the most intense personal and learning journeys. And I enjoyed the stories we all told. I miss the photography that I had here :) Just need to find some fresh focus :)

My little girl is 4 and a bit going on 14 now :) I did not remember that comment till now :) My wife has been at Uni for the last 2 years so things have been pretty busy and not a real amount of time to get out. Its funny though, maybe I can just be irritating, but she suggested I go back down that project path again. :lol:

Thanks to all of you kind words and lol @ I@M :)

Mary Anne
20-11-2013, 2:24pm
Lots of us are still around Ollie, and some of us still do the Weekly Challenge it would be a good way for you to ease yourself back in..
One photo a week this week its Hand/s, next week Eye/s have a look on this :url: (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?114760-The-2013-Members-Challenge-Weekly-themes) not many left now as its getting towards the end of the year.
Projects sound good to me I really enjoyed your Challenges and the way you showed us how you set everything up, so I agree with your Wife :D

ollie
21-11-2013, 10:46pm
Thanks Mary Anne,

Yeah I have a few ideas floating around in my head, just need to find one that presents a big enough challenge to keep me intrested but still that I can fit it around the family life. And I do enjoy sharing the information :)