PDA

View Full Version : Hello.. this is my first forum EVER!

Florry
17-11-2013, 10:06pm
Wow! This really is my first time. Very nervous. Never been on a forum for anything before.

I use a DSLR but my real enthusiasm is for some of the real old school techniques and rare film formats. The specific thing that brought me here is my interest in old photos. I'm currently digitizing my family archival collection and I'm doing a LOT of scanning... and coming across a lot of treasures in the process. I'm working on my own and don't really have anywhere to go when I have problems or challenging issues. Hope I made the right decision.

Mark L
17-11-2013, 10:19pm
G'day Florry.
Don't be overwhelmed by this being a forum. It means if you have a question, you can ask it. If someone knows the answer they will help.
Of cause you can help others if you can (and just generally get involved :))

ricktas
17-11-2013, 10:29pm
Welcome to AP. explore the site and if you get lost..enjoy being so :D

See you on the forums soon

Mary Anne
17-11-2013, 10:35pm
Hello :action66: and Welcome to AP and your First Forum, don't be nervous you will be ok here.
Sounds like a great plan and such a interesting past time though very time consuming.
Members here seem to know a little about everything so I am sure there will be help here when you need it.
So join in post some images on the Forums and comment on others.

ameerat42
18-11-2013, 8:13am
...Hope I made the right decision...

Hi Florry. Joining AP is.
Am.

Kym
18-11-2013, 8:27am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
18-11-2013, 9:29am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

rookie
18-11-2013, 6:18pm
:gday::action66: