PDA

View Full Version : Jumping right in

RJD
15-11-2013, 10:10pm
Goodness, looks like I'll be here a while getting my head around this site!

Like the rest of you, I love grabbing my camera (a Canon 650d) and trying to capture a moment in time. I've always been keen but it's only been the last couple of years I have started to really try and improve my skills. While I mainly take photos for memories, I really try to move away from 'snapshots'. My subjects are a mix of landscapes, flora, fauna and candid shots of people - I much prefer that to portraiture when I'm pressing the button. I've also just started to dabble with macro after a recent lens shopping spree.

I'm looking forward to finding my way around in here and joining in :)

ricktas
16-11-2013, 6:41am
Welcome to AP. Pull up a chair and join right in, show us some of your photos, CC some other members photos. Just enjoy the site and your photography.

RJD
16-11-2013, 7:26am
Thanks, Rick, I will :) although after having a bit of a look around here I'm not so sure I rank as intermediate after all!

Kym
16-11-2013, 2:56pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
16-11-2013, 9:18pm
G'day and welcome.
Glad you've jumped right in. Wish more would.:th3:

Wayne63
16-11-2013, 10:47pm
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums