PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

ktrack
03-11-2013, 2:10am
Hi everyone,

I'm ktrack from Perth. Actually I grew up in Italy and moved in WA just about one year ago, so I hope you'll understand me if sometimes my English is not correct, still re-learning ;). A friend of mine told me about this community and the positive attitude that people show here, especially in criticizing photos, honestly without arrogance. That's exactly what I'm looking for :)

I'm not completely a beginner, I started shooting in the digital era with a Canon 300D and a crappy piece of glass, but I have to admit that I began to really enjoy taking pics just in the last months. Is a sort of new beginning

ricktas
03-11-2013, 6:49am
Welcome to AP. See you and your photos on the forums soon.

Kym
03-11-2013, 8:07am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Tigger
03-11-2013, 9:03am
Hi ktrack and welcome aboard :)

Mary Anne
03-11-2013, 1:41pm
Hello :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Don't you worry about your English we will work it out.
Good to read that you are starting to enjoy your camera, so I will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.. :2smile:

Wayne63
03-11-2013, 6:38pm
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Mark L
03-11-2013, 10:46pm
G'day also.
You have found a good place to share, learn and help others. Don't be afraid to comment and ask question.

....... honestly without arrogance. That's exactly what I'm looking for :)
I love that.:th3: