PDA

View Full Version : Just joined 29 October 2013

LudwigVB
29-10-2013, 10:14am
I'm happy to become a member of this forum. I was born in England and now live in Sydney, Australia with my wife and two children.

I am a hobbyist, not a professional photographer and have been active in this hobby since 1963, although my serious interest probably dates from 1968 when I bought a Yashica rangefinder. After that, I progressed to Praktica SLR, Olympus OM, Leica SLR, Leica M, Panasonic digital P&S, Olympus bridge, Canon DSLR, Olympus and Panasonic micro 4/3 and Nikon DSLR.

My photography is mainly concerned with family, holiday/travel, portrait and landscape. I have no interest in wildlife, sports or action photography.

ricktas
29-10-2013, 11:37am
Welcome. Hope we get to see some of your photos soon.

Kym
29-10-2013, 12:52pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
29-10-2013, 3:11pm
Hello and Welcome to AP.. WOW !! Fifty Years you have been snapping away that would make you an Advanced Photographer then.
So I will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums although I am a Wildlife person I do look and comment on Landscapes :2smile:

Wayne63
30-10-2013, 9:33am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums