PDA

View Full Version : the wayward amateur wanna be photographer has returned again

Rett
15-10-2013, 8:48pm
Hi All

I recently attended a family reunion and decided to take a few happy snaps to assist the family to remembering the occasion.
I thought I had remembered most of what I had learnt from these fabulous people at ausphotography, but clearly, practice makes perfect and my on again off again photo shoots don't cut the mustard.

I am my own harshest critic along with my kids - they can be brutally honest.

I am pretty disappointed with my attempts. To be fair there were many contributing factors to my dismal failure, from composition, to light, to uncooperative subjects, and large number of subjects in the group images, along with volunteer photographers taking photos, which included me in the family group, with my camera - even though I had composed the shot for them - all they had to do was click and still the result was wrong.....:(

Please let me back in - I need to learn or relearn much much more.

ricktas
15-10-2013, 9:23pm
Welcome back.

Mark L
15-10-2013, 10:33pm
G'day Rett.
PM me if ever you come to Mudgee. We can get together and I'll show you how a supposed AP advanced skill level member can get it all wrong also.:lol2:
Seriously,:eek:, am happy to get together if you're over this way (we don't go to Bathurst :)).

Kym
16-10-2013, 8:50am
:gday: & Welcome Back

Wayne63
16-10-2013, 9:34am
Welcome Back Rett

Mary Anne
16-10-2013, 1:54pm
Welcome back..