PDA

View Full Version : hello

huntingforjac
09-10-2013, 1:09pm
Hi there, I am very new to photography and have just started an online course, which I am very excited about. After handing in my first assignment, all theory, I am nearly ready to hand in my 2nd assignment, my first photo!! We were asked to take a photo from something around the house (perfume bottle, plant etc) keeping it very simple, to show case our new wonderful knowledge of ISO ,aperture, light, contrast, colour and composition, yikes! can I post my few photos for CC please? I would love to see what I can do improve and any thoughts, many thanks

Kym
09-10-2013, 4:38pm
:gday: & Welcome Back

ricktas
09-10-2013, 5:40pm
Welcome, join in, see you on the forums

Mary Anne
09-10-2013, 6:01pm
Hello and Welcome back, will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums for cc its a great way to learn.

Mark L
09-10-2013, 8:03pm
Welcome back.

....... can I post my few photos for CC please? I would love to see what I can do improve and any thoughts, many thanks
Sounds like a good idea. Actually it's what mostly makes AP work. Most of us learn from doing it that way.
Don't be afraid to ask question, make comments and generally get involved.

martycon
11-10-2013, 6:02pm
G'day HFJ. Yes we will enjoy your posts. Check out size restrictions, and off you go. Do not be too overawed by the quality of posts by many members. People of limited talent like me post in various forums, and receive excellent encouragement.