PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

freelancer
09-09-2013, 11:27pm
I've joined up to help re-ignite my enthusiasm for photography, and share with like-minded people.

I also have 3 young kids (9, 11 and 13) who enjoy photography, mostly nature and wildlife, and think they could learn a lot from a site such as this.

As a family, we also enjoy fishing, boating, camping, snorkelling, etc. We live on the coast and have a wonderful local environment. We've recently added a dog to the family, and she is providing some amusing material for photos.

I look forward to learning from others on the site.

Cheers
Freelancer

ricktas
10-09-2013, 6:03am
Welcome. Pull up a chair, join in, give some CC, post some of your photos for CC. See you on the forums

Wayne63
10-09-2013, 6:17am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

freelancer
10-09-2013, 8:04am
Just having my first look at the site and Im finding I cant see anyone's complete picture, just a zoomed in section from the left side of each shot. Im not the most advanced computer user but the writing that is with each picture fits what I can see but the pictures are much bigger.
any help :confused013freelancer

ricktas
10-09-2013, 9:34am
are you using a tablet to view the site. There is a known issue with this. You have to use two-fingers and swype across to view the rest of the photo.

freelancer
10-09-2013, 10:12am
are you using a tablet to view the site. There is a known issue with this. You have to use two-fingers and swype across to view the rest of the photo.

Im using an old IBM notepad but will see if its the same on the mac.
thanks for the advice freelancer

ricktas
10-09-2013, 11:02am
Im using an old IBM notepad but will see if its the same on the mac.
thanks for the advice freelancer

chances are it has an old version of browser software then. We only support the latest version of internet browsers

freelancer
10-09-2013, 11:21am
Thanks guy's all good on the mac :)
freelancer

Mary Anne
10-09-2013, 11:26am
Hello :action66: and Welcome to AP.. What a great area to live in with so many scenes and subjects to shoot.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums..

Kym
12-09-2013, 10:46pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

freelancer
13-09-2013, 7:43am
Thanks again everyone, Ive put some picture's on for cc but I couldn't put them in the cc thread as I had put my skill level as intermediate. Images are cc in all threads aren't they ?

cheers Jon

ricktas
13-09-2013, 7:49am
Thanks again everyone, Ive put some picture's on for cc but I couldn't put them in the cc thread as I had put my skill level as intermediate. Images are cc in all threads aren't they ?

cheers Jon

Photos in the CC forums are deemed to be for CC automatically. : http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITIQUE-Members-Photos