PDA

View Full Version : Finally found an Aussie Forum!

oneeyedphoto
16-08-2013, 10:05pm
Hi All. Finally came across an Aussie photo forum - great stuff!

As this is my first ever post I'm here to tell you that I have a serious case of NAS lens disease, along with my Nikon D7000 which I've had for the past 2 years, shooting when I get time.

I'd classify myself as a general shooter wanting to develop my skills to take me from serious amateur to something close to a working pro (but not be dependent on making photography earn me a full time living!)

I'm here to learn and share my experiences with others, so really looking forward to it!!

I live in a small regional city, Mildura Victoria where the Mighty Murray flows. Mildura is in north west Victoria in the region known as the Mallee.

Will post some images once I work my way through this site.

Cheers,

Russell

Kym
16-08-2013, 10:28pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
17-08-2013, 12:54am
Hello Russell :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Thats great area where you live, been there a few times.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums especially if its a Paddle Steamer on the Mighty Murray :2smile:

ryanbarlin
17-08-2013, 1:17am
Welcome Russell! I had to look up what NAS was. We all have this, you are not alone. :D

There's a lot of good info on here, i'm a new-ish member myself.

gabber
17-08-2013, 1:48am
Heya and welcome. Some well informed people post on these boards. Also happens to be a pleasent place as well ;P

ricktas
17-08-2013, 6:13am
welcome to AP. see you on the forums soon

geoffsta
17-08-2013, 7:38am
Welcome Russell. As mentioned above, there is some real good talent on this forum, who are willing to share their experience and knowledge with others.
Just so happens I'll be up that way next month. Let me know if you want to catch up.

ATP
17-08-2013, 8:20am
Hi Russell!
You've come to the right place - everyone on this site is so friendly and helpful - welcome!

Wayne63
17-08-2013, 3:01pm
Welcome to AP Russell, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Mark L
17-08-2013, 10:41pm
G'day Russell.
Welcome to a good place to share and learn and help others
"Finally found an Aussie Forum!". There's a few around, though this seems the most active (by far). It's about people liking a forum and then getting involved. If you get involved, you'll like AP.:th3: