PDA

View Full Version : Red Bubble printing

wideangle
14-08-2013, 12:26pm
Has anyone ever used Red Bubble for printing their photos or selling them publicly? If so what are your experiences with the quality of output?

Old Skool
14-08-2013, 7:48pm
Yes, have sold a couple on there and have used them to print large photos for myself. Turnaround is really good as Vic based. Quality is really good with colour and paper quality / feel. I have no issues with the prints. Got a couple that have been hanging in the house for a few years now and still look great. I have also used them to supply prints in a matt board which conveniently fits in a $10 frame from the Reject shop! Have a few of these hanging around the house - running out of wall space now. I have also used them for calendars and they are top quality.

wideangle
14-08-2013, 7:58pm
Yes, have sold a couple on there and have used them to print large photos for myself. Turnaround is really good as Vic based. Quality is really good with colour and paper quality / feel. I have no issues with the prints. Got a couple that have been hanging in the house for a few years now and still look great. I have also used them to supply prints in a matt board which conveniently fits in a $10 frame from the Reject shop! Have a few of these hanging around the house - running out of wall space now. I have also used them for calendars and they are top quality.

Thanks for your personal insights, sounds like you are having a great time with all your prints, sounds like you need more wall space now!!:)

FallingHorse
14-08-2013, 10:28pm
I have only used them for greeting cards but I have been happy enough with the final product :)

Analog6
15-08-2013, 9:15am
I've had prints, calendars and cards and satisfied with the quality. Calendars in particular are very high quality and robust construction.