PDA

View Full Version : viewing EXIF data

chelle
12-08-2013, 4:35pm
I have both IE and Chrome and have tried to view the EXIF on photos by right clicking, left clicking, looking through options etc and can't figure it out.
I did a search on the site but only found threads on how to save the EXIF or info about photo hosting sites (like Flickr etc).
There are photos here that clearly have the EXIF saved (mine for example as other users have been able to view the EXIF and give me pointers) but when I try to see it I can't figure out how.
Help, please!!
:)

Mary Anne
12-08-2013, 5:40pm
I use Firefox and have the add on exif viewer I also use Exify 1.2. another plug in, mouse over this one
Google exif data viewer for IE ..You will find more here http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?112884-Exif-info&highlight=exif+viewer

chelle
12-08-2013, 5:42pm
Thanks!

ricktas
12-08-2013, 5:59pm
Also we do not have any rules about members having to provide EXIF, so if you look and there is not any, it is likely that the member has not included it.

WarChild
12-08-2013, 7:54pm
Does anyone know of exif viewer for android forumrunner of tapatalk?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

chelle
13-08-2013, 8:46am
I ended up installing andry.virvich's free EXIF viewer from the google store. Seems to be doing everything I could have wanted it to do.